Thursday, August 11, 2011

Art Showing at Habitat for Humanity Expo



"Turf" by Andy Corley


For local artists wanting to participate in the Habitat for Humanity's Expo coming up, I have pasted below the information sent from Jennifer Bridges. She's the contact person for this Expo. I am told that this Expo receives a lot of attention and the potential for art sales is great. Happy Painting,
Andy

See below:


Good Morning HeArtists, This is just a reminder to anyone that is wanting to put art into the Expo next weekend that I need your art pieces (up to 3 pieces) brought to the store by next Wednesday, August 17th. I extended the deadline so that to help some folks out that needed more time. It’s a great opportunity to make some extra money so please let me know as soon as possible if you’re interested. Any further questions, feel free to email or call me. We look forward to hearing from you guys! If you have already entered pieces for the Expo, please disregard this message J Jennifer Bridges Office Supervisor CSC Habitat for Humanity ReStore483 Sunset Blvd West Columbia, SC 29169 www.midlandsrestore.org

No comments:

Post a Comment